|EMA Coordinator||Eric Ceci||815-432-6997|
|General||General / Damage Reports|
550 South 10th Street
Watseka, IL 60970
“Be prepared. Respond without hesitation. Help recover.”
Mission: Facilitate the Prevention, Protection, Mitigation, Response, & Recovery of Iroquois County to all disasters.
When businesses are prepared for disasters, communities struck by disaster are able to recover more quickly. Visit ready.gov/business for free planning tools, contact us for tips, and see the press release below for more details.
- 20180611 Hazard Mitigation Plan Meeting Announcement
- 20180918 IPAWS National Test of WEA & EAS
- 20190128 at 1700 Extreme Cold
- 20190129 at 1115 Extreme Cold
- 20190226 at 1630 Business Preparedness
- 20190524 at 1700 Storm Damage Update
- 20200111 at 1130 Storm Update
- 20200218 at 1200 Business Preparedness
Find us on our social media platforms below!