|General||General / Damage Reportsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
550 South 10th Street
Watseka, IL 60970
“Be prepared. Respond without hesitation. Help recover.”
Mission: Facilitate the Prevention, Protection, Mitigation, Response, & Recovery of Iroquois County to all disasters.
Notice of Request for Proposal
Public notice is hereby given that the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) of Iroquois County, Illinois is requesting proposals for the purpose of conducting a commodity flow study. A packet containing specifications can be obtained on the Iroquois County website at http://www.co.iroquois.il.us/offices/esda/, or physical copies can be obtained at the office of Lisa Fancher, Iroquois County Clerk, Clifford Bury Administrative Center, 1001 E. Grant St., Watseka, IL. Sealed proposals will be received in the office of the County Clerk until 10:00 A.M. on 30th May 2019, and must be submitted on the proposal form. Proposals will be opened at the LEPC meeting on 30th May 2019 at 11:00 A.M. Iroquois County LEPC reserves the right to waive any technicalities and to reject any or all proposals or any part thereof.
When businesses are prepared for disasters, communities struck by disaster are able to recover more quickly. Visit ready.gov/business for free planning tools, contact us for tips, and see the press release below for more details.
- Press Release 20180227 at 2300
- Press Release 20180301 at 2300
- Press Release 20180303 at 1715
- Press Release 20180305 at 2230
- Press Release 20180307 at 2030
- Press Release 20180323 at 1200
- 20180611 Hazard Mitigation Plan Meeting Announcement
- 20180918 IPAWS National Test of WEA & EAS
- 20190128 at 1700 Extreme Cold
- 20190129 at 1115 Extreme Cold
- 20190226 at 1630 Business Preparedness