Effective Thursday, November 5, 2020, the Iroquois County Administrative Center will be closed to the general public until further notice.
All normal County functions will remain in operation Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
County Services will be available to the public by appointment only.
- Animal Control (815-432-7221)
- Assessment/Zoning (815-432-6978)
- County Board (815-432-6955)
- County Clerk (815-432-6960)
- County Recorder (815-432-6962)
- County Treasurer (815-432-6985)
- Finance (815-432-6955)
- Public Health Department (815-432-2483)
- IEDA (815-432-0072)
- Veterans Assistance (815-432-2721)
- Workforce Development (815-432-5246)
- Volunteer Services (815-432-5785)