Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Iroquois County Administrative Center will be closed to the general public until further notice.
All normal County functions will remain in operation Monday-Friday, 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
County services will be available to the public by appointment only.
- Animal Control 815-432-7221
- Assessment/Zoning 815-432-6978
- County Board 815-432-6955
- County Clerk 815-432-6960
- County Recorder 815-432-6962
- County Treasurer 815-432-6985
- Finance 815-432-6963
- Public Health Dept. 815-432-2483
- IEDA 815-432-0072
- Veterans Assistance 815-432-2721
- Workforce Development 815-432-5246
- Volunteer Services 815-432-5785