The Iroquois County Public Health Department located in Watseka, Illinois, has an opening for a full time executive assistant.
The executive assistant performs responsible secretarial and administrative work as requested by the Public Health Administrator; maintains knowledge of departmental rules, regulations, and functions; provides both internal and external explanation of health department services; and refers to appropriate resources. The executive assistant is responsible for routine clerical matters and assuring that documents flow in a coordinated and efficient manner.
Required but not limited to:
- High school diploma, Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Two (2) years of responsible clerical experience preferably in a community health or business agency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel for meetings as required, including occasional evening meetings.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and is in good working condition. Documentation of current automobile insurance coverage is required.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Please review the attached job description for full details. Please include salary requirement and three professional references with resume. Resumes may be mailed to the Iroquois County Public Health Department, 1001 East Grant Street, Watseka, IL or emailed to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted through Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
ICPHD is an equal opportunity employer.