By Breein Suver,
on August 21, 2014, 3:53 pm
For meeting dates, times and locations check the EVENTS section under County Offices.
Agendas will be posted as they become available; subject to change without notice.
- Finance Committee Meeting Agenda August 26, 2014
- Policy & Procedure Committee Meeting Agenda August 28, 2014
- Tax Committee Meeting Agenda September 2, 2014
- Health Committee Meeting Agenda September 2, 2014
- I.T. Committee Meeting Agenda September 2, 2014
- Judicial and Public Safety Committee Meeting Agenda September 3, 2014
- Management Services Committee Meeting Agenda September 3, 2014
- Finance Committee Meeting Agenda September 4, 2014
- Planning & Zoning Committee Meeting Agenda September 5, 2014
- Transportation & Highway Committee Meeting Agenda September 5, 2014
- Management Services Committee Meeting Agenda September 5, 2014
- County Board Meeting Agenda September 9, 2014 (revised 09/05/2014)
- Policy & Procedure Committee Meeting Agenda Tuesday September 9, 2014
- Finance Committee Meeting Agenda September 11, 2014
By Amanda Longfellow,
on September 9, 2014, 10:33 am
Job Title: Maintenance Department Head
Department: County Maintenance
FLSA: Salaried Exempt
General Purpose of the Position: Plans, organizes, coordinates, manages through subordinate supervisor and staff the day to day maintenance, repair, and renovation of County facilities and related equipment.
Resumes may be e-mailed to the Maintenance Department in care of Amanda Longfellow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements and three professional references with resume.
Please click on the attached link for a full job description.
Maintenance Department Head JD 2013 (3)
By Breein Suver,
on September 8, 2014, 2:51 pm
AM I REGISTERED?
Iroquois County Clerk Lisa Fancher has announced a helpful tool called “Am I Registered” which allows individuals to answer that very question quickly and easily.
You can access the link by clicking on the “Elections” tab, then click on “Are You Registered to Vote?” It will bring up a box for you to enter your name and zip code. Your voter registration status will be displayed, as well as the location of your polling place. You can also enter your house number, then search for your street address. This will display the districts you are eligible to vote on.
Should you have further questions regarding the access of this website or to check on whether you are a registered voter in Iroquois County, please do not hesitate to contact the County Clerk’s office at (815) 432-6960.
on August 22, 2014, 4:28 pm
To view and download Iroquois County’s IPLAN For 2014-2019 – CLICK HERE
By Amanda Longfellow,
on August 18, 2014, 2:31 pm
Public notice is hereby given that the County Board of Iroquois County, Illinois will receive bids for the purpose of renovation of the FSA offices at the Iroquois County Administration Center, including internal framing and construction, flooring, painting and phone/IT wiring relocation. A bid packet containing locations and other specifications can be obtained at the Office of Lisa Fancher, Iroquois County Clerk, Clifford Bury Administrative Center, 1001 E. Grant Street, Watseka, Illinois. Sealed bids will be received in the office of the County Clerk until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 and must be submitted on the bid form available at the Iroquois County Clerk’s Office. Bids will be opened at the Management Committee meeting of the Iroquois County Board on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, at 4:00 p.m. Iroquois County reserves the right to waive any technicalities and to reject any or all bids or any part or parts thereof.
KYLE ANDERSON, Chairman of the Management Services
Committee of the Iroquois County Board
Bid Packet_FSA Remodel 09-2014